Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ding-Dong The Bells Are Gonna Ring!

Vanessa and Robert are engaged and have set the date for October 22, 2010.  Oh how exciting!  They've started the planning process and are checking their options.  One idea is to get married in Key Largo.  Wherever they choose, I am sure it will be a beautiful wedding.  Mark and I are thrilled that Robert has such a lovely fiancée and we wish them every happiness.  Some of our friends have asked if they will be invited.  It's not my wedding, but I'll see what we can do.

This ring is an incorporation of my original engagement diamond (from a ring my mother-in-law wore), and diamonds from Vanessa's grandmother's ring, plus a couple more thrown in for good measure.  It looks so pretty on Vanessa's tiny hand.

Can't stop singing - "I'm getting married in the morning, ding-dong the bells are gonna ring!"

No comments: