Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Official! The Turkeys Have Returned!

Good Morning!  All nineteen turkeys have returned to my front yard.  I hurried out the front door and took pictures with my iPhone, sure wished my real camera was handy for this event.  It's 45F, but my socks got drenched with dew and my feet feel numb, as if it were freezing weather. I know it was wrong to follow them, but they were close enough that I could have thrown a net over them!  I just wanted a picture!  BTW, they're back in the front yard now as I type, says my Big Sweetie Mark.

Looking out my front door as they graze in the front yard.

The big guns - check out the beards on these guys!

Following them into the wooded area around the pond with my iPhone. My house is the yellow/white one on the left.

No comments: